It is critical to keep your Residential and Commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning units (HVAC) in top shape, and have regular service by qualified, fully licensed and insured technicians. Scheduled maintenance on your system can make all the difference in keeping your HVAC running smoothly during the cold of winter and the heat of summer.
Preventative maintenance is the key to a healthy HVAC system, and to a comfortable, happy indoor environment. Here are five reasons to support scheduling regular service in your home or business:
- Save Energy
- Save More Money
- Avoid Unnecessary Repairs
- Keep Your Home and Business Safe
- Extend the Life of your Units
Now comes the part about understanding why you should invest in a HVAC Maintenance Contract with Trust Heating and Air. Here are the specific reasons you’ll want to sign up for a HVAC Annual Maintenance Contract:
- With annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come. Will help to maintain a longer life of your equipment and protect your manufacturer’s warranty
- Receive a 15% discount on any repairs performed during a maintenance visit or regular service call.
- Priority Customer – You are placed on a priority customer status. Members on this plan can also receive priority scheduling and have no additional fees for holiday, weekend, or after hour appointments.
- Reduce cost for Electrical and Repairs – Discounts can give you options. Instead of getting by with just the bare minimum, there’s no need to worry that you won’t be able to maintain and even upgrade your HVAC system due to cost.
- Help Maintain Efficiency and Capacity
- Help Prevent System Failures – Professionally maintaining your HVAC system can help you save money and taking measures to keep your heating and cooling system running smoothly year-round can also solve minor problems before they become major ones.
- 24 Hour Answering Service
- Two Visits Per Year: Spring & Fall – Sustaining a regular HVAC maintenance schedule can be challenging. When there are many other items on your to-do list, it’s possible that some things may be overlooked. If that forgotten task happens to be your HVAC checkup, it could cost you. During these check-ups, your certified technician will test, check, clean and inspect various components to ensure safe and proper functioning at maximum performance.
- Filter Change (only 1”)
The cost of an HVAC maintenance contract is typically less than the charge for two individually scheduled maintenance services alone. Another great benefit – having your system serviced before the demands of the busy season! Committing to a maintenance agreement helps maintain the safety and efficiency of your equipment while saving you money. With a plan that fits your maintenance needs, you can stay on top of your HVAC check-up and repair schedule while receiving discounts that keeps more money in your pocket.
Select the right company
If you are investing in a service contract, take the time to research and interview companies to select the right company for you. Also, you want to find a local, licensed, trained, and insured company with an A+ BBB Rating to give you the best service.
Our customers have called TRUST Heating & Air one of the highest rated repair & service companies in the Loganville, Walton & Gwinnett counties. We respond quickly to all of your needs. Call TRUST Heating & Air to find out why our customers call us one of the best in Walton County.
Contact the pros at TRUST Heating & Air to discuss savings tips and free estimates.