Air Conditioning Repair You Can Trust
If You Think You Need Air Conditioning Repair, Call Trust.
In Georgia, homeowners value their HVAC systems year-round. And as a southern state, we really need our air conditioning systems. You know that. When the air conditioning needs repair, it is vital to get someone out quickly. That is one of the reasons you can trust Trust Heating and Air for air conditioning repair.
But just how do you know if it needs maintenance, repair, or total replacements? Well, that is where trust comes into play. Having an Air Conditioning specialist at your fingertips is to your benefit, and so is a well-maintained HVAC system.
To have the condition of your AC evaluated, contact the friendly staff at Trust Heating and Air.
How to Tell if You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Besides the apparent power failure in your Air conditioning system, there are several ways to tell if you need to call an AC repair company to look at your HVAC system.
- Is the air blowing from the vents not as cool as usual? Warm air is a sure sign something is not right.
- When the air coming out is barely detectable because of low airflow, you may need a repair or cleanout.
- If the home is feeling humid on the inside, that’s a sign the AC is not regulating the home’s humidity, and it needs repair.
- Does the AC seem to turn on and off more frequently than it used to? It would be best if you had that looked at.
- Do you keep hearing unusual noises coming from the AC? Well, that Is not supposed to happen. It may have a loose part or something more serious.
- Is there a water leak around your AC system? Call to get that checked out.
- If you smell a foul odor coming from the AC system, you will want o deal with that as soon as you can. No one wants a stinky home.
All these and more are indications your home is not cooling as it should. In Georgia, you do not want that to last too long. You can trust Trust Heating and Air to get the repair done quickly.
Causes for AC Repair
There are several reasons your air conditioning may need repair. When your Trust technicians look the unit over, they will determine the root cause and get it repaired right away. Here are a few of those reasons.
- Dirty filters are the number one reason, according to Consumer Reports. A dirty air filter restricts airflow and makes the unit struggle to be efficient in cooling your home. Homeowners should change the filters monthly or every three months according to filter instructions.
- Inefficient window and door seals help your AC cool the great outdoors, not you’re home. Get those checked.
- Blocked registers are a significant source of AC issues. Never place furniture up against the registers. Keep the area open to provide maximum airflow.
- Weeds choking the compressor are a common problem. If vines grow into the compressor, they can stop the motor altogether. Make sure the unit is free from encroaching plant life.
- Lack of maintenance can really hurt your AC. The HVAC works all day and night for the comfort of your home. Make sure you have a maintenance plan to keep it that way.
All these issues can be detected by our team of highly trained technicians at Trust Heating and Air. Enroll in our maintenance plan and never worry about the AC again.
Trust our Team for 24 Hour AC Repair
With our highly trained, courteous, and responsive professionals, you can trust your air conditioning to Trust Heat and Air. When a repair is needed, they will respond quickly and get it taken care of in no time.
As a Lennox Authorized Dealer, our technicians receive cutting edge training that benefits homeowners as we install, repair, or maintain all residential and commercial HVAC systems. You can rest assured that you are in good hands with Trust.
Trust’s teams arrive in fully stocked trucks, prepared to get that repair done effectively and quickly at your convenience. As a homeowner, you couldn’t ask for more!
So, what are you waiting for? Contact Trust Heating and Air for a full evaluation and repair.