Trust Heating & AC’s Preventative Maintenance Program
The extreme temperature difference in Georgia can drive us crazy, never knowing what to wear when you walk out the door. Imagine the toll the weather takes on the one system meant to regulate the “indoor weather” in our homes. Listen, HVACs work hard all day and night, and they need a bit of attention now and then. Trust Heating and AC will provide excellent preventative maintenance for your home’s HVAC system.
Contact Trust Heating and AC to get your preventative maintenance program started today.
A Plan Designed to Maintain Your HVAC System
Preventative maintenance on your Heat and AC will ensure your equipment is working in tip-top shape. That means savings to you! You see, a well-maintained machine will last its full life-expectancy and be energy efficient.
Enlisting the help of a trained HVAC technician like the professionals at Trust Heating and Air is a wise homeowner decision. So, you know, here are the careful steps your technician will take to care for your system.
- Check all air filters and replace if needed
- Test the thermostat to ensure it is cycling on and off
- Check refrigerant levels and look for any leaks
- Clean the condenser coils
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check the gas connections
- Lubricate the moving parts
- Make recommendations where replacement or repair are needed
Your maintenance plan should have your technician coming out two times per year. They will come out in the Spring to prepare for summer. And, they will come in the Fall to prepare for Winter. Anytime between, if you have an issue, you will be considered a regular and will get the rates stated in the agreement as well as preferred service.
Why is Preventative Maintenance Important?
Think of it as Spring cleaning. Most homeowners have a couple of times per year when they undergo some extra cleaning. That’s precisely what a maintenance plan provides for your HVAC system.
Here are some of the benefits of enrolling in a plan with Trust Heating and AC.
- The technician will identify broken or worn parts in need of repair or replacement before they get worse.
- They will optimize the performance of your unit.
- As an energy-efficient company, the tech will be sure your system is as energy-efficient as possible.
- The indoor air quality will improve with clean filters and ductwork.
- Ductwork will be examined regularly, which can be a significant expense if damaged.
- The life of your unit will be extended with proper care.
When you care for any part of your home, it will take better care of you and your family.
You can believe in the care Trust Heating and AC will take of your HVAC.
Why a Maintenance Contract?
With annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come. Will help to maintain a longer life of your equipment and protect your manufacturer’s warranty
In addition to receiving a 15% discount on any repairs performed during a maintenance visit or regular service call, you will also have these additional benefits.
- Priority Customer
- Reduce cost – Electrical and Repairs
- Help Maintain Efficiency and Capacity
- Help Prevent System Failures
- 24 Hour Answering Service
- Two Visits Per Year: Spring & Fall
- Filter Change (only 1”)
Providing the following to our valued clients
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Upfront explanations and pricing
- Guaranteed repairs, performed properly the first time
- Licensed, professional, trustworthy technicians you can count on
- HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved
- Emergency services